miércoles, 5 de enero de 2011

A long time ago









This pictures are so old, but I really like that pictures, and were the first that i took after  started my career.
And that part of my city is beautifull to me, is the train station, and is so old, and  is one of the first things or construction here.

New year also is here, I have to say welcome 2011! I really gonna try to post more, because are a lots of things that I want  to show you.


Las fotos son algo viejas, pero fueron las primeras que me tomé luego de empezar mi carrera. Y en estas fotos tambien está la estación de ferrocarril que fué una de las primeras construcciones que hubo en mi ciudad.

Y claro el nuevo año está aquí; ¡Bienvenido 2011!, espero ser mejor cada día, y tomar esto más enserio, porque hay demasiadas cosas que mostrar.


Denim vintage shirt from my mom./ camisa vintage de mezclilla de mi mamá.
Black vintage bag from second hand./ Bolsa vintage negra de un mercado de segunda mano.

1 comentario: